Eligibility criteria for ALL participants:
THIS HORSEBACK TOUR IS A VERY PHYSICAL OUTDOOR RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY. ALL RIDERS MUST BE ABLE TO MOUNT AND DISMOUNT WITHOUT ASSISTANCE AND RIDE FOR FIVE MILES.
For your safety, we must caution you that horseback riding is not at all similar to golfing or bicycling or any other sport activity.
- Advancing age, obesity, hip and knee replacements, arthritis, back and neck pain, decreased motor skills and other physical issues can certainly interfere with the rider’s ability to balance, stay seated or even hold the reins.
- Participants must be 6 years old or older.
- No double riding allowed.
- Participants must be able to understand the language of the attending personnel and follow visual or verbal aid.
- Participants must have the ability to independently remain seated and balanced on a horse in motion while simultaneously directing a horse’s travel and speed for approximately 90 minutes.
- A participant must also be able to withstand exposure to the outdoors for a period of 90 minutes.
- All participants must be sober and of sound mind to understand the inherent risks of horseback riding and complete and execute a liability release contract.
- Participants must not be pregnant.
- Please estimate your abilities wisely and/or consult your doctor.
- You are welcome to contact management with any questions or concerns with regard to the scope, territory and definition of this activity, inclusion and participant responsibilities.