Horseback Riding is Fun!
Welcome to Florida Horse back Riding
Brought to you by Cactus Jacks Trail Rides in Ocala, Florida and Rock Springs Run Trail Rides in Sorrento, Florida. We offer guided horseback trail riding for individuals, families, and large groups of up to 30 riders! 365 days a year, 7 days a week even holidays from two different locations in Central Florida.
- Age restrictions: 6 years old or older
- Helmets: 17 years old or younger MUST wear a helmet. 18 years or older will be your choice. We supply the helmets.
- Riding Experience: Is not necessary, all is welcome
- Weight restrictions: 300 lbs
- Health: Good health, free of neck and back injuries, cannot be pregnant. No Oxygen Tanks
- Attire: Long pants preferred but not necessary and closed-toe shoes are a must.
- No Sandal’s or Flip-flops
- No Riding doubles
- We welcome single riders and group riders.
- We furnish water and bottle holders on the saddles.
- We use Australian Trail Saddles and Western Saddles
- Everyone must use a loading block no matter the experience level.
The State of Florida designated horseback riding provider for The Cross Florida Green Way “70,000 + Acres” at the Landbridge Trail Head Ocala, Florida and Rock Springs Run State Reserve “14,000 Acres” Sorrento, Florida.
Our horses are assigned to guests based on the riders weight, experience level, and handicaps if any. We have horses to suit every rider from beginner to experienced. Our horses are gentle, people friendly and enjoy their jobs.
We have over 60 horses, that we rotate out on a regular basis to give them some time off. Horses, just like people, need time off from their jobs. Also good saddles are just as important as good horses. Many times, a ride is ruined by an uncomfortable saddle. We use mostly Australian and Western saddles that provide comfort and support.