Cactus Jacks Trail Rides
11100 SW 16th Ave
Ocala, FL 34476
Cross Florida Greenway
We offer guided horseback trail riding and EBike Rentals for individuals, families, and large groups! 365 days a year, 7 days a week even holidays from right in Ocala, Florida “About 60 miles from Orlando”. The horse capital of the world! Most our horses are rescues, some was bought from auction, some was donated to us. We love all horses and do whatever we can for the happiness, good health and safety of them. If you know of a horse that needs our help please contact us immediately by email.
- Ride Lengths: 1 hour, 90 Mins or 2 hours
- Age restrictions: 6 years old or older, adult does not need to ride with signed release form.
- Helmets: 17 years old or younger MUST wear a helmet. 18 years or older will be your choice. We supply the helmets.
- Riding Experience: Is not necessary, all is welcome
- Weight restrictions: = 360 lbs
- Health: Good health, free of neck and back injuries, cannot be pregnant. No Oxygen Tanks
- Attire: Long pants preferred but not necessary and closed-toe shoes are a must.
- No Sandal’s or Flip-flops
- No Riding doubles
- MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR to ride time.
- We welcome single riders and group riders. Max group size – 12 riders
- Use Australian Trail Saddles and Western Saddles
- Everyone must use a loading block no matter the experience level.
- We are located at the MAP Cross Florida Greenway Land bridge trail Head with picnic tables, restrooms and plenty of parking.
- RV Parking and paved Motorcycle Parking.
Portions of all proceeds goes back to the Florida Parks Cross Florida Greenway and to the upkeep of the Greenway Trails. Our horses are assigned to guests based on the riders weight, experience level, and handicaps if any. We have horses to suit every rider from beginner to experienced. Our horses are gentle, people friendly and enjoy their jobs.
We have 22 horses, that we rotate out on a regular basis to give them some time off. Horses, just like people, need time off from their jobs. Also good saddles are just as important as good horses. Many times, a ride is ruined by an uncomfortable saddle. We use mostly Australian and Western saddles that provide comfort and support.